– Performing the design and analysis of new homes, renovation, and additions to existing structures.
– Providing schematic design development, construction documentation, and field inspection reports.
– Ensuring that project work is executed in compliance with construction documentation.
– Providing purchasers and owners with comprehensive engineering surveys on present conditions and remediation recommendations.
– Identifying structural distress, code violations, and construction problems in structure, façade, windows, and roofing.
These deliverables/services include field inspection reports, ensuring that contractors conduct work that conforms to construction documents. Also included are Shop Drawing reviews. Shop Drawings specify how building elements will be fabricated, what materials and finishes will be used, what accessories will be required, and who will be responsible for their supply and installation. It is critical that they are reviewed for accuracy, consistency, and completeness. Also included in Construction Administration are responses to contractor Requests for Information (RFIs).